Host

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Free Atlast!

Went from a G to a C baby!!! Well, sometimes a B(but that's Victoria's Secret)

Almost 2 months later and I feel great. Not a 100% yet but close.  There's still some soreness, I know it take about 6+ months to completely heal.  I joke alot but this is probably one of most life altering and best choices I've made. Wow, that's my biggest accomplishment in life-- a breast reduction see how that conversation goes during an interview when the typical question pops up "what's one of your biggest acheivements" Well um..... Kidding theres definietely more to me than this which is also another positive to having the surgery, since April was my last name for awhile....before it was --oh I know her Big Titty April. People may notice my nice big EYES ,personality. Those who know me or just reading this for entertainment purposes hope you enjoyed. To my breast friends from various sites, send me an email and I'll answer any questions you may have.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, I love the new you!!! I'm sorry that on the day before your surgery we made you feel uncomfortable or uneasy with our "unwanted going away party", but just like most women would prefer a "cucumber over a peanut" if you get my drift, most men are the same way when it comes to breast or ass size...lol You're still dime + a nickel in my book and if we never said it that night you're health is much more important than anything! Love ya much and I can't wait to see the new you and those big beautiful eyes of yours! muah~ btw.. Happy B-day and sorry I can't be there, but I have to take my son to college, so I'll hit you when I get back!

Soul Rebel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soul Rebel said...

Wow...It's going to be different seeing you without the girls. Hugging you just won't be the same ;-) just kidding. I glad that you are no longer hurting, you've been complaining for years, I guess as a man I just never thought about the severity of it. Anyway Mami, this doesn't take anything away from you. You are still as beautiful as ever. You still have the most beautiful eyes and captivating smile in any room. Stay up....I promise I'll be true to my word on of these days and actually make more of an effort to stay in contact.

Bless-ed.

BTW it's Damion.

Anonymous said...

I saw your video on youtube...I am having surgery in a couple weeks...a little freaked! Have any advice?

*Echo said...

I'm so happy for you! I saw your video on youtube and I'm so happy your comfortable with yourself =)