I hear you...But it is the Republican way of making us think they were right..It's a trick don't feed into it.The way Mr.Obama has it figured out is if we the middle and lower class has to pay 2300$ dollars it should be an investment witht incentives at the end so we can see profit. Republicans just want us to front the Bill and thats it!!! So sister don't feed into it..its they're way to spin off saying Democrates were wrong...And I'm B.I Bang just google me or kerwin1williams@gmail.com..
1 comment:
I hear you...But it is the Republican way of making us think they were right..It's a trick don't feed into it.The way Mr.Obama has it figured out is if we the middle and lower class has to pay 2300$ dollars it should be an investment witht incentives at the end so we can see profit. Republicans just want us to front the Bill and thats it!!! So sister don't feed into it..its they're way to spin off saying Democrates were wrong...And I'm B.I Bang just google me or kerwin1williams@gmail.com..
Post a Comment