
Just a thought...Maybe if we hear more from Men who don’t cheat we can apply those answers to our relationships and bedrooms.
Another thought, and its before noon I'm clocking out soon......
Who do we think these men are sleeping with…..Women! Except for the Al Reynolds type I’ll write about down low dudes another time. I have wants, frustrations, run out batteries, just like many other women so it’s silly to think we don’t do more than contemplate about cheating. Men and Women cheat.
Recently the topic of the Oprah show was Why Men Cheat. I’m over hearing about why men cheat bottom line it all hurts the same. Communicate! Women stop saying, “well you know a man is going to be a man” or “they can’t help it”, if you say it and believe it, it happens. Why lower the standard of the relationship before it happens. Normally cheating begins when the relationship deteriorates so why not voice your issues to your woman or man before playing the “oh it just happened routine.” I don’t know how his. …got in there or I was vulnerable and she showed me more attention than you.
I know I’m faithful to my boo!
I know where my man is do you?
No comments:
Post a Comment