Host

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is Powerful

I'm a genius..lol I just put this together


The election is Nov. 4th

Barack Obama will be the 44th president.

In 1964 the voting act right was passed. That was exactly 44 years ago....That is Power!

I don't know much about the meaning of numbers but I looked up the meaning for the number 4 and 44!
I got the information below from http://www.halexandria.org/dward332.htm

4= represents aspects of self-discipline -- practicality, physical work, endurance, concentration, budgeting, order, form, construction, routine, systematic, industrious, conventionality, reliability, home, patriotism, and ecology.

4+4=8 represents material accomplishment which means money, material freedom, business, high finance, control, power, success, achievement, recognition, profit, executive ability, management, authority, fairness, and responsibility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey April! I am a writer for Clutch magazine and I saw your videos on youtube. I really wanted to speak with you, please email me when you can. ganeka@aim.com Thank you!